Good Friday Service: Come celebrate Good Friday with us. Please join us in person on April 15 at 10:30 am.
COVID-19: In light of the novel coronavirus that has been deemed a global pandemic by the World Health Organization, we at Renforth are primarily concerned for those in our community. The elder team has posted a more detailed response, but please continue to practice the following precautions as recommended by public health officials.
- Stay home if you feel unwell. If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention and call in advance.
- Regularly and thoroughly clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand rub or wash them with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid close forms of contact (handshaking, hugging, etc.).
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces.
- Maintain at least 2 meters (6 feet) distance between yourself and anyone, especially those who are coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth.
- Make sure you, and the people around you, follow good respiratory hygiene. This means covering your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze. Then dispose of the used tissue immediately.
- Keep up to date on information regarding Covid-19, especially areas where the virus is spreading. If possible, avoid traveling and large crowds, especially if you are an older person, are immuno-compromised, or have diabetes, heart, or lung disease.
- If you or a relative have recently traveled to a place where Covid-19 is spreading widely, please follow public health guidelines for self-isolation, with the recommended 14 day period.
Please continue to pray with us, especially as we seek wisdom from God on how to proceed and care for people in our church family and community.
Worship Team: We are always holding auditions for worship team members, specifically for bass, electric guitar, keyboards, and vocals (ability to harmonize is required). If you are interested in auditioning, sign up here!
Prayer Team: The prayer team meets every Sunday at 10:00am in the fellowship room before Sunday service each week to pray for the service and other needs. If you are interested in participating, sign up here or simply show up!
Kid’s Church: For children ages 4-12, please join us during the message part of the service. We take a few moments during the service to lift our children in prayer, so please join us for that! (Kid’s Church is on hold during the current Covid-19 pandemic.)
Prayer: please speak with Pastor Steven at firstname.lastname@example.org or the Elder Team if we can pray for you in any way! We consider it our privilege to pray with you and walk with you for any reason.